May 2021 is bringing several exciting changes to the Calvary family. Firstly, this past Monday (May 3rd) the Calvary office reopened. Thankfully, all of the Calvary ministry and administrative staff have been vaccinated, so we are somewhat safe to be around (although some might say that we are never safe to be around).
And secondly, as you've probably heard, we have a new website! As your Pastor, I’m super excited about this new ministry resource. Let me tell you why:
- The new website offers a fresh new look for our church that will be both attractive and useful.
- The new website has a more modern feel that will welcome and encourage younger generations to visit Calvary. We want to expand our presence as an intergenerational church.
- The new website highlights Calvary’s family distinctives and our passion and focus for discipleship.
- The new website is guest friendly with answers to frequently asked questions, a campus map, and information about our worship services, bible studies, and ministries.
- The new website will expand our footprint to attract new families. It’s important to blend who we are with who we want to be as we grow as a church.
- The new website provides useful information and tools for our church membership such as an attractive calendar of events, easy access to online giving, the ability to share prayer requests, and access to live and past worship services and sermons.
- The new website links to all of our social media platforms.
- The new website offers current pictures of our Calvary family in action. We even have some exciting drone footage of our campus.
I want to thank our Marketing & Communications Team for their hard work on this project. They are: Sandy Alstadt (Team Leader), Jeanette Wagner, Amanda Propst, Scott Christian, Bekah Caraway Johnson, Ryan Perkins, and Landon Salman. Please join me in thanking each of them for their time, talent, and service in behalf of our church.
Hope to see you continue to interact with the new site!